Friday, June 12, 2009

7 Factors that influence confidence so people REFER YOU!


Recently a business person who attended one of my "Referral Pipeline" courses asked, what's the quickest way to have people build confidence with me, so that they refer me business, and what is the best group to join to do that. Well, I think most of you know my answer, BNI of course, but what amazed me was what she said next, "OK, but which chapter is the best one to join". I told her that great relationships need time to build and that trust needs to be earnt. It is not a matter of which group to join but rather where and how much you can put into building those relationship.

This person seem to think that because her existing referral group wasn't referring her, that things would get better if she just changed groups. The answer is simple, Relationships are not greener on the other side, they are greener where they get watered. What are YOU doing to build your relationships. If you nuture and build them, the trust will grow on they will refer you like crazy. Next week I will share 7 factors that influence confidence so that people refer you MORE, FASTER and BETTER clients - stay tuned.

"You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything!" Country Western Artist, Aaron Tippin

Your action for today is to reflect on one of your core values and reaffirm why it matters so much to you.

No comments: