Monday, February 02, 2009

8 Key MUST DO'S for Consumers

A few weeks ago was "International Customer Service Week, and the identification of your Value Proposition in business, ....below are some cues that may assist you clarify them more distinctly.
Eight key factors that B2C consumers report, in order of importance, define their customer experience:

HELPFULNESS: Are they really prepared to help me. Is nothing really too much trouble for their staff?
VALUE FOR TIME: Do they respect and make efficient use of my time?
RECOGNITION: When I contact them, do they recognise and acknowledge me as an individual?
PROMISE FULFILMENT: Do they keep the promises they made to me?
PROBLEM SOLVING: Do staff take ownership of my problems and try to resolve the situation?
PERSONALISATION: Do they take the trouble to know me and personalise the service to me?COMPETENCE: Do I feel their people really know what they are doing?
ACCESS: Is it easy for me to reach an appropriate person or facility?

How would you rate your chapter if you were a visitor?

One good customer well taken care of could be more valuable than $10,000 worth of advertising! - Jim Rohn

No comments: