Friday, February 06, 2009

Why & How you can use "Twitter" to promote your business


I would like to thank Tim Callcott (Icon Business Consultant) for sharing the best article I have read about Twitter- What is it and how you can use it to promote you and your business. Simply click the below link you will see what I mean. It is a short and simple article to read - No geek stuff.

I started using Twitter straight after reading the article. The best part was that I knew what I was trying to achieve and why. I trust you enjoy the article as much as I did. "Twitter".
If you have not consciously made the decision to be rich, excellent and healthy, then you have unconsciously made the decision to be poor, mediocre and unhealthy - Author, Wallace D. Wattles
Your action for today is to consciously do something extratowards obtaining one of the qualities you desire in yourlife.

No comments: